Unisex One Size - Standard / Classic Black
A hooded cardigan sustainably made of Lenzing’s certified TENCEL™Lyocell blend perfect for travel, working from home, or lounging on the weekend. Thoughtfully engineered to be versatile, functional, and made for all sizes, ages, body types, genders, and lifestyles. Wear it with the hood up or down as a cozy duster, robe, or wearable blanket. Whatever your day has in store for you, the Universal Cardigan will always fit just right.
We designed the Universal Cardigan for living, not just travel. It has two zippered pockets along with another 2 hidden pockets--perfect for safely storing your keys, wallet, phone or passport. It also has a convertible, draped collar that transforms into a hood, and extra long sleeves for you to curl up in a chair with a favorite book. The buttery soft TENCEL lyocell and organic cotton blend is naturally light-weight, so you look cool, calm, and collected even when you're internally screaming.
It's endlessly versatile so whether you’re a professional staying stylish and cozy for a virtual board meeting, or enjoying a romantic date night in, the Universal Cardigan will always fit the occasion. And, once you’re able to embark on traveling adventures again, the Universal Cardigan will be ready for the journey.
The Universal Cardigan is that it’s designed for ALL genders, body types, and lifestyles. Our Standard size fits from a Women's small all the way to a Men's large. The silky soft fabric flows with your body and can be quickly adjusted to move seamlessly from one occasion to the next. Not sure what size fits you? Need more help? Visit our sizing page or click on the chat bubble in the lower left corner and talk to a real human.
The Universal Cardigan only travels 30 miles from the factory in Los Angeles to the fulfillment center Pacoima, meaning we save on fuel costs and cut down on carbon emissions.
6% of the Universal Cardigan is made of Spandex, a synthetic fabric made of petroleum products (plastic). The remaining 94% is made of organic cotton and lyocell, which is biodegradable.
I cannot recommend Stellari products more. The cardigan..the CARDIGAN. It is truly butter soft and so warm. I was able to just wear that outside until the weather got TOO cold and I love how lightweight it is. The masks are extremely comfortable and we have a lot of those. There aren't too many cardigans left but they are a really good investment. I got many compliments on it and inquiries. Thank you for creating such wonderful products and keeping the environment in mind while making them.
I bought the gray standard size as a gift and it's his new favorite jacket that makes him feel like he's a character in a sci-fi film. Flowy, comfy, and zen. He likes it so much he wants to buy the blue one himself. He has broad shoulders and long arms so I was worried that the Tall size was sold out, but the standard size still looks great!
Being full figured (size 22/24) I’m usually hesitant about one-size fit all/most sizes, but seeing this cardigan I had to try it. I put it on and I fell in love. It fits great and still had enough left over to do all the things that make this cardigan special and versatile. With the cold weather coming in I don’t see myself using anything else.
I love this cardigan. It is so soft and comfortable and perfect for this autumn weather. I've worn it many different ways; It's especially nice for a hood in the drizzling rain. I am constantly getting compliments. I'm 5'1" and got the petite in Moroccan blue and it is just the perfect size for me.