Sustainable Cloth Face Mask

Lagoon Blue

Breathable, double layered TENCEL Lyocell cloth mask with side pocket for filter insert. Silky soft strings are gentle on the ears and head, while still adjustable to firmly fit most adult faces.


Sustainably made from eucalyptus pulp.

* Sales on this product are final
Notify me when this product is in stock

Thoughtfully designed to fit most adult faces

We started with a mask style more popular in Asia during cold & flu season, but then rigorously tested the pattern until we found a design that forms a tight fit on most adult faces, while being luxuriously soft, breathable, moisture wicking, and comfortable.


A new daily essential

Our team custom designed our Sustainable Cloth Mask to be worn as a sustainable option for people who needed additional features because they would be using them for longer periods of time. We designed a single loop and tie system that allows you to hang your mask loose around your neck before you need to put it back on. The silky soft cords tie around the head, not your poor ears.



The majority of this product is made with a biodegradable and compostable fabric, such as lyocell.

Botanic Origin

The majority of this product is made of materials with botanic origin (rather than plastic).

Designed to be lived in

Wash by machine or hand, this product is made with the highest quality fabric and construction so it's durable from the 1st wash to the 100th.


90% of this mask is made of lyocell, a biodegradable material. The remaining 10% is synthetic fabric made of petroleum products (plastic) which is non-biodegradable.

30 miles
Factory to fulfillment

Our masks only need to travel 30 miles from the factory in Los Angeles to the fulfillment center Pacoima, meaning we save on fuel costs and cut down on carbon emissions.



90% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 10% Spandex
9 inches (width) x 7 inches (height)
Machine or hand wash cold, air dry
Final Sale
Due to the sanitary nature of this product, masks are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Country of Origin
Made in Los Angeles, USA

Customer Reviews

Based on 56 reviews
Best mask I've worn so far...

Literally the best mask I've found in the years worth of trying different ones out. The only mask that doesn't come off my nose when I talk and it's great not having the bands pull at my ears. It just feels good to wear to be honest. My only regret is I didn't buy more.

Love it!

Comfy and light weight


Love the masks, they look very good and the colors are masculine haha


Sustainable Cloth Face Mask

Amazing mask!

Really love Stellari and their mission! I got the black mask and have really enjoyed it so far - safe, stylish & sustainable!

Please note, these masks are not intended for clinical use and must be laundered before and after every use. Stellari LLC and all of its related affiliates and partners make no claims regarding the safety and efficacy of cloth masks in preventing any disease or illness, including, but not limited to COVID-19. Due to the sanitary nature of this product, masks are not eligible for returns or exchanges.